Lakewood High School
- I am confident that the doors of opportunity will open to those who continue to strive for excellence.
- a great life is ahead for those who continually persist toward the way of life that they desire.
- many heart-felt desires that have been dreams, Dreamt as children are now ready to be put to the test.
- it is time to show and prove. (pause)
- you are now to go forth into a world that has opportunity and advancement-clothed in the not so attractive garments of diligence and hard work.
- with Patience and steadfastness the doors of opportunity will swing open when you least expect.
- I challenge you to be prepared to walk through those doors with the intent of blazing innovative ways to make this world a better place.
- In whatever field you enter strive for excellence.
- Chart a plan and stick to it.
Continue to Prepare yourself through effort, education and experience.
- Difficulties today present themselves in society that neither my generation nor the generations before me had to deal with.
- Implanted in you are the answers that society is waiting for.
- I challenge you to break the mold of the status quo and to create answers that feed solutions to the forever changing problems may arise.
- I grant and bestow upon you good speed before you are dispersed through-out this great nation and through out our planet.
- never forget your teachers opinions and your mentors whose insight help forge your way of thinking and more importantly never forget those parents & guardians who supported and watched over you through-out your early development also the friendships you’ve made that will be a continual source of strength to you in the future.
- You are special because your time is now: our future leaders of america.
- I salute you for your achievement
- Congratulations: L. H. S. class of 2010
Len, we’ve been through a lot,
I am not even sure if I will last to become what is expected, but I am sending you what you requested, thanks for the honor of the task.
It makes my heart feels good that I have you as a best friend and that
you are confident in my abilities to produce vital points for your speech.
I enjoyed you and el please think of me and keep me in your prayers as you are consistently in mine.
YOUR BEST FRIEND
AND BROTHER FOR LIFE, Reggie